As time goes on, women often face the problem of sagging breasts. The point is that with age the breasts lose their elasticity and become looser and looser.
This can lead women to greater self-awareness and uncertainty about their appearance. Breasts lose their firmness due to many factors, such as pregnancy, menopause, unhealthy eating, rapid weight gain or sudden weight loss, sunbathing, inadequate bras, smoking, alcohol and more.
When it comes to pregnancy and breastfeeding, you should know that breastfeeding does not cause sagging breasts, but weight does.
THIS SLOW AND GRADUAL CHANGE IN THE APPEARANCE OF THE BREASTS CAN BE PREVENTED IN SEVERAL WAYS:
- Keep a healthy weight.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat healthy and exercise as much as possible.
- Regularly use lubricating oil or cream based on pomegranate and Aloe Vera on the breasts.
IN ADDITION, THERE ARE TREATMENTS THAT CAN BE VERY EFFECTIVE IN THE PREVENTION OF SAGGING BREASTS:
- Do exercises for the chest region, such as push-ups, weight lifting, etc.
- Massage the breasts. It is best to use ice during this massage.
- Massage the breasts with an essential oil.
HERE’S THE RECIPE FOR THIS AMAZING HOMEMADE FACE MASK THAT CAN DO WONDERS FOR SAGGING BREASTS.
2 ampoules of vitamin E oil
Mix all the ingredients together. Apply the mixture to the breasts with a gentle massage. Let him act for half an hour. Finally rinse your breasts with cold water.