You need to get the color of your nails again. There is a natural way for that. The discoloring of the nails is showing because of two reasons: nails problem or staining from nil polish pigments.
If the causes is the bad nail polish, don’t panic we are going to help you. You will need one strong ingredient which is used as base of the recipe. This ingredient is baking soda.
In addition you will see how you can back the color of your nails by all natural way, and any side effects.
In addition we are going to present you several ways of polishing nails with base ingredient we took baking soda, and the best, and it will lat less than 15 minutes.
- Baking soda and Water
- 1 teaspoon water
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- Lemon juice and baking soda
- 1 teaspoon water
- 4 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 5-10 drops lemon juice (this will make the solution bubble up)
- Baking soda and peroxide with lemon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon hydrogen peroxide (this will make the solution bubble up)
- Optional: A wedge of lemon juice, or about 10 drops (1 ml) of lemon concentrate (which I did add)
- Scrub ad soak full instructions
- For all the methods which are shown above you will need: Soft toothbrush
- Small, shallow plastic or glass container
- Your yellow and/or stained nails
Combine your ingredients in the bowl to create a paste-like consistency – thick enough that it will stay in place if you move around a little bit. If your mixture is too thin add more baking soda, if it is too thick, add just a couple drops of liquid at a time until you get the right consistency.
You can use toothbrush in order to scrub good the nails take off ll the unnecessary already death cells and make your ails get their color back and be strong again as at the old ways.
You need to scrub the nails 1-2 minutes, and leave it to act 15 minutes.
It makes a noticeable difference; you will see your nails look much cleaner and whiter.